Stories From The Field
Want to know what it is like volunteering abroad?
Click on the links below to read some firsthand stories from volunteers in Marist missions abroad.
- Hugo Webster - Quoc Oai, Vietnam
- Patrick McCulloch - LaValla School, Cambodia
- Jack Callaghan - Sri Lanka
- Dominic Kocx - Mangamanuthu, India
- Damon Mudge - Pailin, Cambodia
- Kim Byrnes - Samut Sakhon, Thailand
- Llywellyn O'Brien - Marist Solidarity Intern, Brisbane
- Max Aichinger - Kalpitiya, Sri Lanka
- Peter Pichler, 2014 - Quoc Oai, Vietnam
- Tony McDonnell - LaValla School, Cambodia